|Home||» Products||» Testing Kits||» Breath Analysis Testing|
Breath Analysis Testing
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 300.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 3 Volt (v)
- 4.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 Inch (in)
- 1.6 Kilograms (kg)
Banking upon in-depth domain knowledge and years of vast experience, we are engaged in offering Vivo Flat. It is a non-invasive, time-efficient method for measuring key biological markers of oxidative stress found in exhaled breath condensate samples. We source this device with the help of our agents from the trusted vendors. Available in different specifications, this device is highly demanded in the market. We offer Vivo Flat at reasonable prices to clients.
- Light weight
- Breakage free
- Compact design
The VIVOâ„¢ Breath Analysis Test System is a non-invasive, time-efficient method for measuring key biological markers of oxidative stress found in exhaled breath condensate samples.
- Oxidative stress, also known as Free Radical Damage, is a naturally occurring process in which cells are damaged, resulting in degradation of cellular structure and eventually malfunctions of cellular processes.
- Scientists recognize that many serious and life-threatening diseases, including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and hypertension are directly correlated to oxidative stress 1,2,3,4,5,6. The higher the level of oxidative stress, the greater the risk.
VIVO is an MPC Technology-based product and consists of a disposable Breath Tube and a Digital Photometer.
- VIVO Breath Tube contains a sensitive reagent powder that when exposed to an individualâ€™s exhaled breath condensate sample, reacts with the free radical markers in the breath, causing the color of the powder to change from yellow to a pinkish-purple
- After the breath sample is obtained, the VIVO Breath Tube is inserted into the Digital Photometer for immediate color analysis
- VIVO translates the end-color of the reagent into a VIVO score, a numeric value between 1 and 999
- Correlates to the amount of oxidative stress detected in the exhaled breath condensate sample
- Higher the score, the greater prevalence of oxidative stress markers
- Exempt from 510(k) Premarket Notification
Please for Catalog Numbers specific to VIVO product components and to obtain additional product information.
- Noriko NODA, Hiro WAKASUGI. Cancer and Oxidative Stress. JMAJ. 2001;44:535â€“539.
- Baynes, J. W. (1991). Role of oxidative stress in development of complications in diabetes. Diabetes, 40(4), 405-412.
- Khan, M. A., & Baseer, A. (2000). Increased malondialdehyde levels in coronary heart disease. J Pak Med Assoc, 50(8), 261-264.
- Lakshmi, S. V., Padmaja, G., Kuppusamy, P., & Kutala, V. K. (2009). Oxidative stress in cardiovascular disease.
- MimiÄ‡-Oka, J., SimiÄ‡, D. V., & SimiÄ‡, T. P. (1999). Free radicals in cardiovascular diseases. Facta Univ Ser Med Biol, 6, 11-22.
- Harrison, D. G., Gongora, M. C., Guzik, T. J., & Widder, J. (2007). Oxidative stress and hypertension. Journal of the American Society of Hypertension, 1(1), 30-44.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India